Friday, January 14, 2011

Can't believe it...

The day before my flight is finally here! I can't believe it! My friends ask me "are you freaking out?!" Truth be told, I'm not really freaking out. Well, at least not yet. I'm sure it will hit me tonight and for sure tomorrow morning. Randomly, I get overfilled with excitement/nerves about studying abroad and the places I will get to travel! With my packing almost done (still can't believe 4 months of stuff fit in 2 suitcases, but my mom does have pretty good packing skills), I finish up the last few things I need to do and enjoy my last night at home.
 

                                          Just enough room to walk to my bed...

                                 Only the beginning...
                                         

2 comments: