Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Final Week

With my finals finally over on May 13th, the time to explore and see Copenhagen had finally come. Most of my final week was spent with friends and seeing the sights I wanted to. I went shopping for jewelry that would always remind me of Copenhagen, went back to the Little Mermaid Statue, walked around the area by where I lived, picked up multiple pastries (leaving Denmark would not be complete without them), Stopping by Nyhavn at night, and many other things.


A part of being with DIS is we got a food stipend. During this last week I had about $200 left. What did this mean? Time to feast and buy the most expensive food and drinks. My friends and I had a large expensive meal almost every night. It was a great way to leave Copenhagen.


One last big event I did with my floor was hold an "Around the World Event." Groups of us had to make a certain drink from a different country. My friends and I had to make mojitos. Sadly, they did not turn out well. The event was so much fun. It was a great way for all of us to be together. I am going to miss the group!

Kings Garden




Nyhavn at Night

2 comments: